Photo Booth Rental FAQ NJ NYC
FAQ for Our Amazing Open Air Photo Booth Rental NJ NYC DC
Best Photo Booth NJ NYC New Jersey New York City Manhattan Hoboken Long Island Philadelphia Washington DC North Virginia
1. Why should I rent a Photo Booth for my wedding or party or company event?
A photo booth rental is the latest popular trend for weddings, bar and bat mitzvah parties and celebrations like Sweet 16 birthday, company and holiday parties. The photo booth encourages people to come together be social and have fun. It gives everyone something super fun to do especially since not everyone dances or dances that much at weddings and parties. Most importantly your wedding or event may be one of the few times everyone gets together and so our high quality photos and prints preserves the fun memories of friends and family who came.
2. I want to promote my company's product and service. Can we use the Photo Booth for that?
Absolutely! Our photo booth is the ultimate marketing tool for companies and creates a lot of good will since it is so much fun. The photo booth pictures and prints can be branded with company name or event name and shared on social media like Facebook, Google+ and Instagram. The photo booth prints are what guests will take home and keep for very long time because it has pictures of themselves with their friends. I had a celebrity tell me he framed the photo booth print with his wife because it came out so great.
3. Why should I rent Photo Booth from you?
What is difference between your Photo Booth and other traditional Photo Booths?
The difference is like night and day - people have actually come up to me after the event in awe and shock because they and their friends had so much fun. They thought it would be like traditional photo booth and they were surprised it was so much better. We provide photo booth entertainment that goes way beyond the traditional photo booth rental. Our open air photo booth allows for large groups of people to come together and be in each picture which makes it so much more social and fun for everyone. Also just compare our pictures with anyone else's. We use the latest and best photographic equipment and printers to consistently get the highest quality photo booth pictures and prints for our clients. As an award winning wedding and event photographer myself I take great pride that our photo booth pictures are so good they can be in a magazine.
4. How do your Photo Booth prices rates compare to others?
I can confidently say our photo booth is priced in the middle ball park even though we are one of the best and most fun around. Besides just the pricing what makes our open air photo booth really stand out is the amazing quality of our photos and our green screen setup that most will charge exra for. Our photo booth pictures are vibrant clear sharp and POP. It is just one of the many things that we do so much better. I encourage you to compare the quality of our photos and not just the pricing.
5. When do you arrive to setup the Photo Booth? We arrive approx 45 minutes before the wedding or event to setup
6. Does the Photo Booth rental price include setup and delivery? Yes it includes delivery, setup and break down. There may be travel charge if event is outside our normal service area..
7. Does attendant come with Photo Booth? Yes there will be an attendant to handle everything - setup, take pictures, prints
Is there a limit to how many Photo Booth pictures can be taken at the event? There is no limit and people can get their photo booth pictures taken as many times as they want
9. How many Photo Booth Sessions can you do in an hour? We can typically photograph 30-40 photo booth Sessions in an hour
How many people can fit in your Open Air Photo Booth? Our record in 1 photo booth picture is 19 people from a wedding. Do you think you can top that?
11. How big is your Photo Booth? The ideal space for the photo booth would be abbout 10x10 or size of large round table that sits 10 people.
12. Do you provide props for the Photo Booth? Yes and I am actually very proud of our Photo Booth prop box. We provide the best and most fun props because I am always looking for most fun props to enhance the Photo Booth experience. I am always laughing at new ways that people use them
13. Can we supply our own props for the Photo Booth? Yes you can bring your own props for the Photo Booth. Some suggestions are those with sentimental value or inside jokes or favorite hobby
14. What Photo Booth print options do you offer? We offer traditional photo booth strip prints. But we can also provide a variety of other print designs including large collage prints
15. Can we personalize Photo Booth prints? We can custom design text and logo for each photo booth print to match theme of the wedding or party
16. When and how can we and our Guests see Photo Booth pictures after event? Photo Booth pictures will be posted in online gallery for you and your Guests to view within 24-48 hours after the event. The bottom of each Print will have link to my website so that Guests know where to go to view the Photo Booth pictures.
17. Do you offer discounts on the Photo Booth? There are special discounts for multiple photo booths, if you hire our other services, events on Mon-Thurs, schools and charitable non-profit
18. I really want your Photo Booth for my wedding or party. Is there deposit to reserve the Photo Booth? There is 40% deposit required to reserve the photo booth for your event date and time.
19. What other Photo Booth options do you offer? We provide variety of print frames and our popular Red Carpet VIP Entrance lets guests walk the red carpet velvet rope like famous celebrities
20. How far will you travel for our event? We can travel anywhere including New Jersey New York City and DC. There may be travel charge if event is outside our normall service area.
Please Contact Us for more information and to book your event date with us. We only require a 40% deposit of the total package price to reserve your event date